|SOLUTION MANUAL / KUNCI JAWABAN|
|Book Title||:||INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING, IFRS Edition, Volume II|
|Author(s)||:||Kieso, Donald E. / Weygandt, Jerry J. / Warfield, Terry D|
|Publisher||:||John Wiley & Sons Inc.|
|Year Published||:||November 2010, © 2011|
|File Size||:||5.20 MB|
- For colleges and universities around the world, John Wiley & Sons is proud to announce Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition, by Donald E. Kieso, Jerry J. Weygandt, and Terry D. Warfield, which incorporates International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) into the existing textbook framework. On almost every page, the book addresses every accounting topic from the perspective of IFRS while still highlighting key differences between IFRS and US GAAP. Following the reputation for accuracy, comprehensiveness and currency, the authors have painstakingly created a book dedicated to assisting students learning intermediate accounting topics under the rules of IFRS.
- Chapter 15. Equity.
- Chapter 16. Dilutive Securities and Earnings per Share.
- Chapter 17. Investments?
- Chapter 18. Revenue.
- Chapter 19. Accounting for Income Taxes.
- Chapter 20. Accounting for Pensions and Postretirement Benefits.
- Chapter 21. Accounting for Leases.
- Chapter 22. Accounting Changes and Error Analysis.
- Chapter 23. Statement of Cash Flows.
- Chapter 24. Presentation and Disclosure in Financial Reporting.
Click "download button" below to download.