|SOLUTION MANUAL / KUNCI JAWABAN|
|Book Title||:||INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING, IFRS Edition, Volume I|
|Author(s)||:||Kieso, Donald E. / Weygandt, Jerry J. / Warfield, Terry D|
|Publisher||:||John Wiley & Sons Inc.|
|Year Published||:||May 2010, ©2011|
|File Size||:||4.25 MB|
- For colleges and universities around the world, John Wiley & Sons is proud to announce Intermediate Accounting: IFRS Edition, by Donald E. Kieso, Jerry J. Weygandt, and Terry D. Warfield, which incorporates International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) into the existing textbook framework. On almost every page, the book addresses every accounting topic from the perspective of IFRS while still highlighting key differences between IFRS and US GAAP. Following the reputation for accuracy, comprehensiveness and currency, the authors have painstakingly created a book dedicated to assisting students learning intermediate accounting topics under the rules of IFRS.
- Chapter 1 Financial Accounting and Accounting Standards.
- Chapter 2 Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Chapter 3 The Accounting Information System.
- Chapter 4 Income Statement and Related Information.
- Chapter 5 Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Chapter 6 Accounting and the Time Value of Money.
- Chapter 7 Cash and Receivables.
- Chapter 8 Valuation of Inventories: A Cost-Basis Approach.
- Chapter 9 Inventories: Additional Valuation Issues.
- Chapter 10 Acquisition and Disposition of Property, Plant, and Equipment.
- Chapter 11 Depreciation, Impairments, and Depletion.
- Chapter 12 Intangible Assets.
- Chapter 13 Current Liabilities, Provisions, and Contingencies.
- Chapter 14 Non-Current Liabilities.
Click "download button" below to download.