|Book Title||:||Advanced Accounting, 11th edition|
|Author(s)||:||Floyd A. Beams, Joseph H. Anthony, Bruce Bettinghaus, and Kenneth A. Smith|
|Publisher||:||Pearson Education - Prentice Hall|
|Year Published||:||July 2011 ©2012|
|File Size||:||3.44 MB (rar, nowm)|
- For undergraduate and graduate courses in advanced accounting.
- An in-depth guide to accounting that reflects the most up-to-date business developments.
- This comprehensive textbook addresses practical financial reporting problems while reflecting recent business developments and changes in accounting standards.
- This edition has been rewritten to align with the Financial Accounting Standards Board Accounting Standards Codification.
- Chapter 1: Business Combinations
- Chapter 2: Stock Investments—Investor Accounting and Reporting
- Chapter 3: An Introduction to Consolidated Financial Statements
- Chapter 4: Consolidation Techniques and Procedures
- Chapter 5: Intercompany Profit Transactions—Inventories
- Chapter 6: Intercompany Profit Transactions—Plant Assets
- Chapter 7: Intercompany Profit Transactions—Bonds
- Chapter 8: Consolidations—Changes in Ownership Interests
- Chapter 9: Indirect and Mutual Holdings
- Chapter 10: Subsidiary Preferred Stock, Consolidated Earnings per Share, and Consolidated Income Taxation
- Chapter 11: Consolidation Theories, Push-Down Accounting, and Corporate Joint Ventures
- Chapter 12: Derivatives and Foreign Currency: Concepts and Common Transactions
- Chapter 13: Accounting for Derivatives and Hedging Activities
- Chapter 14: Foreign Currency Financial Statements
- Chapter 15: Segment and Interim Financial Reporting
- Chapter 16: Partnerships—Formation, Operations, and Changes in Ownership Interests
- Chapter 17: Partnership Liquidation
- Chapter 18: Corporate Liquidations and Reorganizations
- Chapter 19: An Introduction to Accounting for State and Local Governmental Units
- Chapter 20: Accounting for State and Local Governmental Units—Governmental Funds
- Chapter 21: Accounting for State and Local Governmental Units—Proprietary and Fiduciary Funds
- Chapter 22: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Chapter 23: Estates and Trusts
Click "download button" below to download.